Provider & Group Practices
Physicians, dentists, psychologists, chiropractors, podiatrists and others are more organized into practice groups than ever before. The need to leverage purchasing, find support for cross-coverage, qualify for payor panels and reduce overhead expenses in staff and increasingly expensive information systems are just some of the driving forces. Creative approaches to each of these challenges can have implications for regulatory compliance, licensing, contracts, referral relationships and reimbursement.
Professionals contemplating joining, acquiring, selling or expanding a practice should have experienced legal counsel to guide the process.
- Employment Contracts
- Health Information Privacy
- Practice Acquisition or Closure
- Commercial Insurance Panel Disputes
- Medicare Administrative Carrier Negotiations
- Licensed Professional Providers